This mastermind series includes the following resources & benefits:
- Weekly guided 60 minute video sessions with your peers
- Async AMA with Tessa (Host) & your peers
- Access to premium content & templates
- Invite-only access to the mastermind resource library
- Curated subgroups to dive deeper with 2-3 of your peers
- Network connections as opportunities & needs arise
Who can benefit from this mastermind group:
- DevRel practitioners looking to build a brand, land their dream role, & find success in their career
- Anyone interested in considering a career shift into DevRel
- Anyone who's curious about DevRel and wants to build a personal brand
We'll be covering the following topics:
- Week 1: Building Your Personal Brand
- Week 2: Resumes, Cover Letters, & Interviews
- Week 3: Expense Reports, Travel, & Time Off
- Week 4: Knowing Your Impact
Weekly Group Video Session
We will meet weekly for an hour on Zoom together. In Slack you will be able to submit your questions or discussion topics ahead of time. You will also have access to the recordings. In each group session I will speak for approximately 10-15 minutes to kick off the topic and share resources I’ve created and insights I have to share. We will then dive into a group discussion breaking down the topic even further so we can all learn from each other.
You will have access to a private Slack channel for your group where we can chat in between group sessions. Leverage the Slack channel as an async AMA, where I will be sure to answer any questions received, as well as encourage others to reply as well. It’s essentially an extension of our group sessions in an async manner.
Resources & Templates
You will also have access to resources that I share specifically for this mastermind group. Those will be available in the Lu.ma community. There are also other more generic DevRel resources available there as well. And those will continue to grow over time. Access to those resources are only provided to mastermind group members.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if the dates & times don't work for me?
All video sessions are recorded and you can submit questions or discussion points ahead of time. If you're not able to attend all the dates, you'll be able to easily catch up through the recording, resource library, and async AMA.
What can I expect to gain from these groups?
Each group has a different focus topic. Each week I will cover high-level insights around a specific area of focus within the topic. We will then move into a discussion as a group. You will be able to download resources & templates from the community, as well as leverage the async AMA during the group to continue the conversation and learning outside of the weekly sessions.
Do you provide certificates or recommendations?
I am happy to provide certificates of completion as well as recommendations for roles you're looking to move into or apply for once the group is completed.
Join an Upcoming Session
September 2022 — Registration Now Open!
Join a 4-week DevRel Mastermind intended to help DevRel practitioners build their brand, land their dream job, & find career success.
$290 for the series